Achievers Consult Ltd.
Achievers Consult is a registered management consultancy firm established in the year 2005.
Achievers Consult has been involved in a variety of consultancy work focused mainly on improving the human capital and the organizational outlook for small, medium and large size institutions in the public and private sectors. We are convinced that for any organization to succeed there is the need to have the right human resource, structures, and appropriate technology. To this end, our firm has been structured with a team of professionals to provide HR & Business Advisory Services to meet the needs of our various clients.
Our management team have been engaged in complex human resource and IT consultancy assignments in the public and private sector institutions in developing countries.
Our team of experts have the technical capacity to deliver on any human resource management and IT assignments beyond clients’ expectations.
With our in-depth experience in achieving business results through development and implementation of people strategy and systems we collaborate with prospective clients to enhance their organisational performance.
As part of our success story, Achievers Consult has performed numerous assignments in the areas of training and development, and provided HR technical assistance to various clients specifically in manpower audit, compensation and performance management
Our management team
Our directors are seasoned professionals who have varied experience working in multinational companies and leading institutions in both developed and developing countries. The composition of our core staff and associates are made up of individuals with multi-disciplinary background and wealth of experience in the public and private sectors namely:
- Utility Sector
- Banking Sector
- Energy Sector
- Public Service
- Manufacturing Sector
Selected experience of our Firm
As a consulting firm we can look back on significant achievements such as:
- Recruitment of professionals for First National Bank of South Africa and Ghana Grid Company (GRIDCo) among others.
- Carried out recruitment exercise for Canada Programme Support Unit for Managerial and Non-Managerial Positions.
- Conducted Employee Satisfaction Survey for eProcess International S.A. (a subsidiary of Ecobank Group).
- Conducted Executive Compensation Survey for the Volta River Authority.
- Review the Reward Management System for The French International School, Accra.
- Trained the Public Services Commission on Performance Management using the Balanced Scorecard.
- Provided technical support to PWC Ghana on Ghana Commercial Bank HR Transformation Project – This project covered staff rationalisation exercise, salary/grading structures, job evaluation and performance management system among others.
- Provided annual support to Mercer Consulting of South Africa (formerly Global Remuneration Solutions) in the conduct of compensation surveys among lead organisations within the private and public sector institutions in Ghana.
- Reviewed HR systems and Policy Manuals for various clients in the service industry.
- Reviewed the corporate business plan, organisational structure and performance management system for Rokmer Pharmacy (One of the lead Pharmaceutical Company in Ghana)
- Organised training on HR Soft-Skills for GRIDCo Artisans.
- Developed Scheme of Service for Metro Mass Transit (GH).
- To help our clients achieve their ultimate goals through effective service delivery.
- Our mission is to be a solution provider in human resource and technology consulting in West Africa.
- Underpinning our mission statement, Achievers Consult focuses on the following broad areas in the public and private sectors: